- develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
- forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
- always be in a positive frame of mind and convey this feeling to every person I meet.
- continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family and acknowledge
that no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
- look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
- say nothing if I have nothing good to say about a person.
- give so much time to the improvement of myself that I will have no time to criticize
- be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- maintain an attitude of open-mindedness toward another person's viewpoint while still
holding fast to what I know to be true and honest.
- maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
- remain loyal to my country and obey the laws of the land.
- remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps
myself, my family and my country.