Daily Affirmations by Bruce Lee
- Recognizing that the power of will is the supreme court over all other departments of my
mind. I will exercise it daily when I need the urge to action for any purpose; and I will
form habits designed to bring the power of my will into action at least once daily.
- Realizing that my emotions are both positive and negative, I will form daily habits
which will encourage the development of the positive emotions and aid me in converting he
negative emotions into some form of useful actions
- Recognizing that both my positive and negative emotions may be dangerous if they are not
controlled and guided to desirable ends, I will submit all my desires, aims, and purposes
to my faculty of reason, and I will be guided by it in giving expression to these.
- Recognizing the need for sound plans and ideas for the attainment of my desires, I will
develop my imagination by calling upon it daily for help in the formation of my plans.
- Recognizing the value of an alert mind and an alert memory, I will encourage mine to
become alert by taking care to impress it clearly with all thoughts I wish to recall and
by associating those thoughts with related subjects which I may call to mind frequently.
- Subconscious Mind
- Recognizing the influence of my subconscious mind over my power of will, I shall take
care to submit to it a clear and definite picture of my purpose in life and all minor
purposes leading to my major purpose, and I shall keep this picture constantly before my
subconscious mind by repeating it daily!
- Recognizing that my emotions often err in their over-enthusiasm, and my faculty of
reason often is without the warmth of feeling that is necessary to enable me to combine
justice with mercy in my judgments, I will encourage my conscience to guide me as to what
is right and what is wrong.